Total Pageviews

Friday, May 30, 2014

Do You Want To Know?

Do you want to know? It is like hide-and-seek you are not sure what advertising is working for you. Now you can take all the hiding away, no more fun and games. This is the serious stuff folks. When you add your rotator and put your ads out you will know what is working and how hard.



When you see the ones that you are scoring with then let the others go to the side. I love the idea of seeing where my advertising is coming from. I know you will too. With a free account you can set up one rotator with as many URL's as you like. If you have enough views you can turn some of the URL's off for a time. Then, click and reactivate it when you are ready to dedicate more credits to the promotion. So come out of the dark and find your great advertising. 







There are plenty of other perks in the back office of this site. When you are ready to set up more rotators it is a very low fee to use more. You even get credits to login and you can use these when your ready. Talk about exciting I wish I had found this a long time ago. I have used trackers, but it would give me the count, but not the down and dirty information that we all need when we are promoting. Now you know too, so you can use it to your advantage. 
Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment